First impressions. Lasting Impressions.
There is no question that your corporate image and your marketing materials are key to your company’s success. After all, the quality of a first impression impacts the strength of the lasting impression. Our complete line of printing solutions from prepress to distribution is unmatched in the industry.
Consistency and quality of color are critical when producing your product. At McCormick Armstrong, we take pride in the breadth and depth of prepress services we can provide. Along with electronic file transfer, computer-to-plate technology, and Internet-based proofing, our completely digital workflow gives you the finest quality and best value. Our ORIS Certified Proofing system leaves nothing to chance. Our customers have confidence in the consistency and reliability of the color production process. Our proofs are subject to a “pass-fail” test which eliminates subjective guesswork from our processes.
Offset printing produces consistently high quality images, offers more paper choices with different texture options, and specialized inks to make your product POP. We operate 24/7 in order to meet the most demanding deadlines.
- Heat set web presses in full and half size with QTI Closed Loop Color Control including System Brunner, fully automatic plate change, fully automatic make readies, pattern perforation and scoring, 22 basic folds and endless variations, 4 & 8 page catalog folding module, and inline trimming, remoistable glue and scratch and sniff application
- Sheetfed presses with aqueous and perfecting capabilities
- Conventional and stochastic screening
- House stock programs to minimize client’s paper costs
- Warehousing for client supplied stocks
- International print sourcing available from affiliate locations in Europe and Asia
For short run projects or those requiring variable data, we offer digital printing.
Personalization/Variable Data Printing
- Get personal! Personalizing your material continues to be a powerful trend in communications today. The ability to customize a project, with variable data points allows your projects to be targeted as well as personal. Ask us about the trends in this growth area. Ask us about the new ways that you can make it personal with your next press run.